We regret to inform you that the Biomar Spa will remain closed until further notice. We are very sorry for any inconvenience, trust you are well and thank you for your understanding.
Mondays to Sundays from 10 am to 1 pm & 4 pm to 9.00 pm
The admittance is restricted to over 16 year olds. In order to enjoy a hydrothermal circuit a deposit of 6€ is required to cover slippers & changing facilities. A cap is also required. Guests can either bring their own or buy one at the Biomar Spa reception at a cost of 3.50€.
We are open to all guests over 16 years of age.
By telephone or directly at the Spa reception. We recommend booking at least one day in advance.4) Once the reservation is formalized, which implies the full acceptance of the contracted price, the reservation system will charge a 50% of the total price of the reservation to your credit card for management expenses. This quantity will be deducted from the total price of the contracted package the user will have to pay upon arrival to the pertinent company.
Should you need to cancel, please advise 24 hours beforehand.5) The cancellation of the reservation made by the user less than 24 hours in advance, or the client not arriving at the spa at the agreed time will not lead in any case to the reimbursement of the management expenses. Cancellations or modifications of the reservation will always be made 24 hours in advance in writing, through email or fax.
PLEASE NOTE: Your appointment will automatically be cancelled when ten minute has elapsed since your fixed appointment time.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time.
- If you suffer from any illness or physical problem, please make it known to the reception staff, especially in cases of high blood pressure & vascular problems. You should also advise if you are pregnant.
- You should not arrive for treatment with a full stomach or under the influence of alcohol.
- It is not recommended to have sunbathed before treatment.
- We will provide guests with bathrobe & towels. Those who are having a treatment will also receive spa slippers.
- In the public areas (pool, saunas, steam & thermal baths etc.) swimwear is required.
- In the gym, sports clothing & footwear is required.
- Guests are required to shower before each treatment.
- Please give your therapist all the necessary information to make sure that you get the most out of your visit.
- Relax & enjoy the facilities but please be respectful of other users.
- Please use a low tone of voice.
- Please do not bring any jewellery or valuable items with you as we cannot be held responsible should any loss be incurred.
- A bath cap must be worn in the Spa pool.
Please do not hesitate to let us know any suggestion or complaint you may have; this helps us to improve services.